Tactiles, Stair Treads & Edging Solutions
DTAC pioneered architectural Tactile Ground Surface Indicators (TGSI's) in Australia and continue to deliver the most aesthetic NCC-BCA complaint solutions available. Also providing an extensive range of stair treads and edging solutions, DTAC work closely with architects, designers and specifiers to exceed form and function expectations on every project.
Features & Benefits
- Extensive range of products available in a range of colours and designs to suit all applications
- Designed to comply with building codes and regulations
- Tested for compliance
- Backed by 2 year warranty
The DTAC Difference
- When using DTAC products and services, you can be assured that:
- Products and solutions are designed to meet or even exceed certification and Australian and New Zealand Standards requirements
- Consultative support including layout and compliance services are provided throughout the life of the project including NCC-BCA interpretation
- DTAC manage the entire project from design and manufacturing to installation using our team of accredited professionals
- DTAC strive for excellence in design and craftsmanship but also back our products by warranty
- DTAC is part of the Raven Group of companies ensuring the highest quality products and services
How can DTAC Help?
DTAC are a vertically integrated business that designs, installs and maintains their products to the exacting codes and standards of the applicable regulatory body. We have a team of trained personnel all of whom are experienced in the requirements of the relevant standards and codes.
We can help:
- Interpret and apply the relevant standards and codes applicable to your project
- Design a solution to your project requirements
- Manufacture and install products on site
If you have any questions in relation to the DTAC range, DTAC is ready and able to assist you in getting it right. Email a DTAC representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or for a friendly voice you can call 1300 793 478