Efflorein Mark 2 also helps to improve a range of other concrete performance characteristics in both the plastic and hardened states.
Supplied in fully biodegradable paper sacks, Efflorein Mark 2 is suitable for use with virtually any type of concrete, grout or mortar mix, including:
• prepared wet plastic pre-mixed concrete and shotcrete mixes
• cementitious engineering grouts
• tile grouts
• semi-dry, 'earth damp' low water content concrete mixes (such as those used with high compactive forces, in the manufacture of concrete masonry, pavers, roofing tiles, garden furniture and 'ornamental' products)
• masonry mortars
• cement rendering mortars
• stencilled paver effect compositions for existing hardened coloured concrete.
Efflorein Mark 2 Benefits:
Efflorein Mark 2 delivers a range of positive performance enhancement to coloured concrete, including:
• Reduces permeability to water and other solutions (including chloride solutions)
• Increases durability
• Controls the occurrence of efflorescence and problems associated with salt bloom in coloured concrete
• Improves compressive strength
• Increases the intensity and colour saturation of integrally coloured concrete mixes.
Usage and application:
• For Premixed Concrete
• For all other mortar and shotcrete mixes.