Enviro Flex is a new low VOC cementitious, two part waterproofing membrane designed on fast setting cements mixed with a high solids water resistant polymer. Enviro Flex combines the fast drying and excellent adhesion characteristics of traditional 2 part membranes with the toughness, elongation and flexibility of modern liquid membranes. Enviro Flex is totally compatible with common ceramic tile adhesives.
Features and Benefits
- AS 4858 – Class lll membrane
- Very Low VOC Content
- Fast Drying
- Non Toxic
- Direct stick of ceramic tile adhesives
Areas of Use
- Waterproofing of concrete and masonry from gas and water transmission
- Internal and external waterproofing
- Commercial and residential applications
- Application over timber, concrete, render, fibre cement, and particle board.
- Over tiling with traditional polymer modified ceramic tile adhesives