Techniques and Strategies to Improve the Implementation of ISO55000 Asset Management Standards Across Your Organisation.
The management of physical assets is for many organisations a core business activity therefore it is integral to business success. For some businesses, assets provide the entire means of revenue generation, while for others, assets support the continued success of the organisation.
Assets (and their capabilities) need to be designed, acquired and maintained with careful consideration across their entire lifespan, if the business is to achieve the optimal result from their investment. The ISO:55000 Standards set the worldwide benchmark for the design, acquisition, operation and maintenance and disposal of physical assets.
The application of these standards delivers a high level of assurance that assets are and remain, both “fit for purpose” and “safe to use” over their life cycle – while always providing the required return on investment. As more and more organisations adopt these standards however, certain challenges in implementation are becoming apparent.
This interactive workshop will explore:
- Drive performance and ROI through efficient implementation
- Develop a clear roadmap to achieve ISO55000 compliance
- Plan new processes, roles, responsibilities and KPIs
- Using performance measurement to assure asset performance
- Build change and project management skills to lead transformation
- Leverage ISO55000 to achieve business and financial outcomes
- Optimise roll out through effective communication and feedback
- Harness the full benefits of integrated asset management
Maximise your potential and register now!
10% off Standard Rate Team of 3 - 4
15% off Standard Rate Team of 5 - 7
17% off Standard Rate Team of 8 +
Online Brochure and Tickets Available at: