Develop and refine core skills and key leadership capability to achieve success and excel in AO 7-8 level roles and beyond.
Due to new strategic directions and ongoing transformational change occurring within the Queensland Public Service, there is now an enhanced focus and greater need for more effective leadership performance across all levels. Public Sector leaders are now required to undertake work of a more complex nature, operating in a more autonomous and strategic manner.
As such, emerging leaders eager to take their career to the next level must be better equipped with the appropriate tools and strategies in order to achieve success. This is particularly at the AO 7-8 banded level, which increasingly requires greater strategic awareness and effective engagement with senior leadership.
This interactive workshop will explore:
- Identifying and developing your capabilities as a confident and successful Public Sector leader
- Building productive relationships and leading proficient and capable teams
- Leveraging your emotional intelligence to advance as a leader
- Practical, autonomous and effective decision making processes
- Career planning and pathways in QLD Public Sector roles
- Driving strategic change and management to improve procedures and meet agency goals
- Developing and maintaining internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Strategies to identify problems and implement effective problem solving solutions
- Implementing agile and effective change management strategies
Maximise your potential and register now!
10% off Standard Rate Team of 3 - 4
15% off Standard Rate Team of 5 - 7
17% off Standard Rate Team of 8 +
Online Brochure and Tickets Available at: http://liquidlearninggroup.com/documents/QPSW0817A/QPSW0817A_W.pdf