A comprehensive grounding in how scorecards, dashboards and KPIs can be developed, implemented and holistically utilised to drive organisation-wide performance.
Heightened performance and the need for greater public accountability and transparency are key aspirations driving the strategic direction of Public Sector agencies globally. This is now manifested in the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act (2013) and a number of other key reforms impacting the Public Sector in Australia today.
Building a performance system that both addresses the key requirements of legislation, and also remains in line with the agencies core purpose and outcomes is essential.
This interactive workshop will discuss and explore:
- Building a performance management system that is built around the agencies core purpose and outcomes
- Utilise best practices in planning and mapping strategy in your agency
- Fine-tune the art of developing and selecting effective and meaningful KPIs
- Gain a roadmap for implementing and executing the scorecard, dashboards and KPI system effectively
- Discover how to cascade KPIs across the agency
- Facilitate a sound understanding of the scorecard and KPI system across your agency
- Learn how KPIs can be utilised to measure, analyse and drive performance in the new environment
- Leverage your existing performance management systems
- Optimise the overall KPI system for comprehensive performance impact Maximise your potential and register now!
10% off Standard Rate Team of 3 - 4
15% off Standard Rate Team of 5 - 7
17% off Standard Rate Team of 8 +
Online Brochure and Tickets Available at: http://liquidlearninggroup.com/documents/KPI0517A/KPI0517A_W.pdf