Driving government's transformation initiatives, from policy to service delivery.
Digital Transformation isn't just about knowing where you want to be, it's about understanding and overcoming the huge challenges in getting there.
From policy to technical capabilities, to customer-centric service design, this conference will deliver lessons learnt and case studies from departments and agencies in the midst of their digital transformation journey.
Providing the perfect opportunity to network and build your future strategy. Benefits of attending the Overcoming the Challenge of Digital Transformation Conference:
- Visualise the potential impacts of new technology on your sector
- Develop a technology strategy for times of constant change
- Navigate the unfamiliar terrain of platform sharing
- Research user needs and embed this into service design
- Cope with increasing volumes of data and information
Who will attend? Federal and State Government Departments and Agencies with roles of:
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer Directors/Managers/Heads of:
- Service Delivery