Completely redesigned hardware, the new Flexijet 3D takes on-site CAD measurements to the next level.
As-built measurements to a true 3D CAD model in a single step?… Flexijet 3D is the answer.
The "next generation" Flexijet 3D incorporates the following features:
- New smart design creates significant improvements to ergonomics and measurement efficiencies and the intuitive use of CAD commands
- 7" touch display for easier device operation and site targeting
- CAD measurement points are enhanced by linked audio notes and photographs via the integrated camera, thus providing the basis for comprehensive on-site measurement documentation
- Camera parallax compensation enables accurate point targeting
- Measurement range of 200m with an accuracy of 0.9mm (for every 10m). Measurement range can be infinitely increased using a standard referencing technique and thus entire buildings can be fully measured creating complete 3D CAD models
- Integrated shock sensor senses external vibrations or movement and warns the user of any effect on measurements
- IP54 protection provides for resistance against splashing water and light rain
- Ultralight carbon fibre tripod makes for easy transportation
- Automatic levelling feature
- Can be operated manually or by the remote controlled internal motor
- Internal battery operates the device for up to eight hours under normal conditions
- The more stable W-LAN connection has replaced the existing Bluetooth connection
- Flexijet 3D is able to project CAD points from the CAD drawing onto the site thus assisting in installations and set outs
Available in Spring 2017 (Australia & New Zealand).