It was designed for people with movement restriction either through disability, aged care or as a result of an injury. The toilets free standing design allows for practical space saving configurations.
It’s reliability and performance can be assured with over 2400 installed in the past 4 years.
- Arms fold out of the way – creating space for commodes or wheelchairs
- Close coupled cistern assisted backrest
- Easy to grasp design
- Purpose built seat with stainless steel hinges, sideways buffers, colour options, less breakage which all means it’s safer
- Raised height – easier to sit and stand or transfer
- Flexibility: Optional, removable & retro-fittable support arms
- Larger foot print for extra stability
Other options and configurations also available.
For more information go to //www.bit.ly/care601enware or email firstname.lastname@example.org