News Date: 07 Aug 2015
• Provide a rapid cure competitively priced membrane.
• Provide long term protection of the structure.
• Exhibit superior bond to the substrate.
• Provide a seamless membrane to the decks, podium slabs, tanking and planter boxes.
• Withstand bobcat and trade traffic during the construction phase.
PRODUCT REQUIREMENTS AND BENEFITS:
• Proven track record in waterproofing projects.
• Fast cure, tough, resilient and elastomeric.
• Low permeability.
• Seamless application of the coating system to all areas specified in the project.
LOCATION / JOB DETAILS
Project: Jewel Wentworth Point.
Critical waterproofing and protection.
Luxury Residential Apartment Development.
Client: Payce Consolidated Limited
Applicator: All Seasons Waterproofing Australia.
Product: AUSPRAY® WP11 + Polyglaze 100C Topcoat.
Completion: December 2014.
The USA EPA and other regulatory agencies worldwide will soon be enacting legislation which will begin a phase out of widely used HFC blowing agents.Buildings
Australian Urethane Systems has been a Polyurethane Systems house for over 30 years and is celebrating over 15 years as a leading supplier of Polyurea and ...Buildings
New Zealand Urethane Systems and its sister company Australian Urethane Systems have added some exciting new products to their already extensive range of ...